How much do older dogs have to offer in their later years? A LOT. Consider Harley, a 6-pound dog who spent the first 10 years of his life living in a cage in a puppy mill. Harley emerged from that experience with a missing eye, a broken tail, deformed legs, gnarled toes, infected teeth and […]
Kati Ennis loves pretty much every dog she meets — but senior dogs hold a special place in her heart. In fact, she adores them so much that she even uprooted her entire family and moved 100 miles away from a place she loved. Why? She wanted three closely bonded older dogs to be able to stay […]
Christina and Glenn Rome don’t shy away from older dogs with health issues. Instead, they welcome them in. Here’s what they had to say about Stogie, their brown and tan Chihuahua, and Brandy, their white Chihuahua: CHRISTINA: “This is Stogie, he’s 11. He’s just so mellow and settled. I like that! He’s very settled!” GLENN: […]
We’re on Instagram!
Danna Owen on ‘My Old Dog’ book tour schedule … (We can’t wait to see you!!) Requesting information on appearance and book signings.
Laura T. Coffey on David Rosenfelt: ‘Senior dogs taught me what rescue is all about’ Hello Pamela! It's Laura Coffey here, author of the book ...
Debbie on I love #MyOldDog because of his happy smile and gentle woof Awe, that's my boy! Thank you for sharing his ...
Most Commented Posts
- Attention, senior dog lovers: You’re gonna love this blog! By Laura T. Coffey on July 24, 2015 4
- David Rosenfelt: ‘Senior dogs taught me what rescue is all about’ By Laura T. Coffey on October 29, 2016 2
- I love #MyOldDog because of his happy smile and gentle woof By Laura T. Coffey on September 2, 2015 1
Most Liked Posts
- When Neko Case met Liza at the shelter: A love story By Laura T. Coffey on September 22, 2015 19
- ‘My Old Dog’ resource guide: Help senior dogs in need near you By Laura T. Coffey on September 10, 2017 6
- Attention, senior dog lovers: You’re gonna love this blog! By Laura T. Coffey on July 24, 2015 5